Sunday, August 12, 2012

빅 (BIG) K-Drama; Gil Da Ran Style




Soo! I Just finished the drama 빅, otherwise known as big- not too long ago! And It is tooo cute! Wasn't sad enough to make me cry..but it was kind of depressing because the main character "Gil Da Ran" Also known as the fabulous Lee Min-Jeong did such a good job with this drama! She is deff one of my new fashion icons! I loved how they dressed her in this drama. It brought out her innocence with the short pleated skirts, round collars, vibrant heels, and over the shoulder sweaters. I also am in LOVE with her short wavy hair. 






Check out some other pictures of Min-Jeong before the big hair change below~ I couldn't even recognize her when I started this drama from her previous looks :P




Doesn't she look so different now?!
Either way,
She's too beautiful! 

xx
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment